Contact Us

Address:No.324 Zhongyi Road,Yuhua District,Changsha,Hunan

Address of the new campus:Huwai Road,Wangcheng (Dingzi Town) ,Changsha,Hunan

Source: HCFS | Date:2013/4/25

Hunan College of Foreign Studies (HCFS) every year needs at least 10 foreign teachers of 9 foreign languages: English, French, Russian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic.

From May every year, we start to recruit foreign teachers for the coming year.

Activities Facilities:

There are different activities held each semester including, language corners, movies groups, parties, competitions, sports meetings, outings and the occasional formal invitations from city officials.

Chinese language classes for foreign teachers are held each week.

Requirements for candidates:

A Bachelors degree or above;

2 years teaching experience;

Come from the relevant language native speaking countries;

TESOL/ESL or other language proficiency certificates;

Physically healthy, easy-going, open minded and cooperative;

Candidates must be under the age of 60.


Excellent Teacher Award: Awarded yearly by HCFSLotus Prize: Award by the Education Department of Hunan ProvinceXiaoxiang Friendship Prize: Awarded yearly by Hunan Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs

National Friendship Prize: Award yearly by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs

Documents to submitA photocopy of your current passport showing its expiry date;Photocopies of your degree certificate;CV with the names and contact details of two referees;T.E.S.O.L. certificate (or equivalent);Reference letter from your present or most recent employer;Recent health check report;Recent ID photo and its electric one.

Workloads & Benefits

Teaching hours: 18 periods of 45 minutes face to face teaching per week.Work Timetable: 8:10am - 11:50am and 2:10pm - 5:40pm

Monthly salary: 4800RMB and above depending on experience and qualifications.Air-ticket and travel subsidy: 4500RMB7000RMB for one year.Accommodation: Furnished apartment with facilities including TV, AC, free Internet access.Holiday: 25th Dec for Christmas and all others are the same as local teachers.

Visa application guide

Before arrival1. Applicants must provide the documents required and a signed copy of the contract.2. Foreign Affairs' Office in HCFS will apply to the local Foreign Expert Bureau for a work permit.3. Foreign Affairs' Office in HCFS will send the work permit (originals) to applicants.4. Teachers apply to their local Chinese embassy for a work (Z) visa.

After arrival1.Teachers register at local PSB within 24 hours on arrival.2. HCFS should organize health check for teachers.3. HCFS should buy safety insurance for teachers.4. HCFS should apply for the expert certificate for teachers.5. HCFS should help teachers to apply for a residence permit (multiple entries allowed into China within the valid date)

Contact us

Lily Li Foreign Affairs Office

Hunan College of Foreign StudiesAddress: No.324 Zhongyi Road, Yuhua District, Changsha, Hunan. 410116. China.Tel: 0086-731-82646494 or 0086-731-82450396Fax: 0086-731-82450396website:


CopyRight Hunan Vocational College of Foreign Language All Rights Reserved
TEL:0731-82646659  0731-82646629  FAX:0731-82646580
XML ͼ | Sitemap ͼ